Loan & Overdraft
Our Bank Loan services provide the following types.The interest rate is 12% and services charges are 1%. Interest rate will be collected once per three months.
Loans & overdraft need to pay collaterals
1. lands & building
Hire Purchase must pay 30% downpayment of the value of buying item & one year interest in the first day taking of hire purchase. Other remaining 70% must be installed in the first week of month divided by 12 months installment.
Rental fees for 1 year 8% & service charges 1%
Rental fees for 2 year 12% & service charges 2%
Rental fees for 3 year 18% & service charges 3%